Bring your youth group on this Service/Mission Week to the Kitsap Community hosted by Pilgrim Firs Camp and Conference Center in Port Orchard, WA.
Here is what we will provide:
- Organizing work sites throughout the Kitsap Peninsula,
- Housing (includes linens, towel, pillow, blanket),
- Meals and evening snack,
- Evening Programs and Vespers leadership,
- Common Fire T-shirt!
Here is what you provide:
- Transportation for your group to Pilgrim Firs and the work sites,
- Adult (21+) leaders with at least a 1:5 ratio of leaders to youth
- Commitment to participating fully in the Service Work and Camp Programs
Dates for the Service/Mission Camp Weeks: June 24-29 and July 15-20, 2018
Cost: $475 for each participant (youth and adult leaders)
- $100 non-refundable deposit for each participant by February 1st,
- Remainder of balance due no later than April 15th
Churches will choose an area of focus for their week. We will be pairing up the church with area service organizations that sync up as best as possible with your chosen focus. The areas of focus will include housing (building, renovations, landscaping), food (food bank, meal distribution), environment (clean-up, trail work, park departments) and social services (homeless, elderly, at-risk populations).