Dates: 11/10/2017 12:00 PM - 11/12/2017 12:00 PM
Choose your level: Elementary (Grades K-1 and 4-5), Secondary (Grades 7-9 and 10-12), or Young Adult/Adult
Cost: early bird discount for registrations before September 1st, $275. Registrations after September 1st, $300.
*You must be present for the entire training to be approved, so please make travel arrangements accordingly. Allow 90 minutes to 2 hours travel time between SeaTac Airport and Pilgrim Firs.
- Friday lunch and dinner, all meals Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday
- Lodging (heated cabins shared with others, with bathrooms and showers in each cabin; bedding and towels included)
- Professional trainers, handouts and materials (other than the curricula)
- The curricula. You will need to bring it with you.
- Single rooms. If you require a single room, you will need to provide this for yourself at an additional cost. There is lodging in nearby Port Orchard. This is not included in the registration fee, nor is transportation to and from a hotel to Pilgrim Firs.
- Accommodations or meals for spouses/partners not attending the training.
No childcare will be provided.